At EvoTEC, we are committed to quality, and pride ourselves on our professionalism. Our biggest objective is to exceed client expectations. We are able to meet this objective through an approach that includes a focus on project management and compliance with Government regulations. Our approach includes a focus on:
- EvoTEC operates to the highest standards of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH), placing a strong emphasis on providing a safe working environment, managing risk and maintaining safe work practices.
- Our Safety Management program meets the standards of the AS/NZS: 4801: 2001, focusing on continuous and measurable improvement and communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
- All activities performed by evoTEC are carried out in accordance with a comprehensive suite of management systems:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management – Principles and Guidelines
Responsible environmental management
- Our environmental management policy conforms to the AS14001 standard.